Full Day Thai Cooking Class at Farm
Offer you a full day and a half-day course. You will learn how to cook with the philosophy of the sufficiency economy (from His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej). You will know how the people in the countryside can stay. Just 20 km from the city.
Thai Cooking Class at the farm, offer you a full day and half-day morning course. Take just 20 mins from the city. On the located 1.6 acres, there are more than 20 plants and you can see the local lifestyle with the new theory agriculture, philosophy of Sufficiency Economy form His Majesty the King Bhumibol Adulyadej, it serves as a set of principles or guidelines on the create optimum benefits for farmers who own a small piece of land.
The course: Full day includes
- Visiting and tasting some herbs in an organic kitchen garden or organic farm
- Market Introduction
- A wok/person
- Show how to cook sticky rice
- Welcome snack
- Web Photo album
- Transportation within 3 km radius from Chiang Mai downtown
Full-Day: cook 7 dishes from 7 categories, in each category you can cook different menu (can choose at the school)
Half Day: cook 5 dishes, you may cook curry paste, but need the agreement with the people in the class (the group who come along) and in the same category you can cook different menu (can choose at the school)
What makes the school superior to other cooking schools?
Our flair for the artistry of Thai cooking paired with exquisite attention to Thai culture’s captivating details.
- Created and cared for by a true Thai family
- Tasting herbs from our very own garden/ farm
- Experienced and authentic teachers; all Thai people can cook but not all Thai people can teach you how to cook
- The cookbook that comes with the courses has been written by Khun Gayray (the owner of the school). All details and pictures step by step that makes easier when you are cooking alone at your own home
- The owner are travelers, they understand what other travelers want and they can share their authentic experiences
- Free uploaded web diary of your cooking experiences
PriceIncluded children above 130cm
Children PriceAny children under 10 years old